Your paper should contain the following elements:
1. Statement of the subject, theme, and issue: what is your paper about?
2. Significance of the importance of the subject, theme, issue.
3. Purpose for writing the paper: state clearly what you intend to do. Example: to describe, study, analyze, investigate, document, examine, probe, compare, criticize, explore, explain, etc.
4. Problem: in regard to your subject, what problem or question are you dealing with or answering?
5. Review of selected literature.
• Is literature relevant to your research problem
• Primary sources
• Secondary sources
• Understand and interpretation of sources
• Cohesiveness of sources
• Conclusion – clearly stated research question
6. Thesis: what is your thesis, theory, or argument? If you are employing a theory or testing a theory derived from your research, indicate the author or source. Alternatively, you may be attempting to clarify ambiguities in competing theories or arguments. State them and your synthesis of or alternative to them. Introduce and define key theoretical concepts.
7. Method of analysis: empirical, statistical, etc. I strongly suggest a developmental method which examines the following elements:
b. Expose contradictions, logical inconsistencies, problems, stereotyping, or myth making in your subject;
c. Pose dilemmas, ambiguities, paradoxes, or self-fulfilling prophecies that emerge as a result of contradictions;
d. Construct positive alternatives to the above.
8. Scope and limitations of your paper. You cannot cover everything; specify the parameters of your paper. Limit the discussion to a subject you can handle comfortably. Otherwise, you may end up with a running commentary that rambles on and on but says very little of substance.
9. Your evaluation and/or policy recommendations, if necessary.
10. Summary and/or conclusion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more