1. In a circle of radius 90 cm, an arc 186 cm long subtends an angle of how many radians? How many degrees?
2.In a circle with a 119 ft radius, how long is an arc associated with an angle of
3. A flywheel with a diameter of 14 cm is rotating at a rate of 9 radians per second. What is the linear speed of a point on its rim, in centimeters per minute?
4. When Brett and Will ride the carousel, Brett always selects a horse on the outside row, whereas Will prefers the row closest to the center. These rows are 20ft 10 in. and 12ft 5in.
from the center, respectively. The angular speed of the carousel is 2.9 revolutions per minute. What is the difference, in miles per hour, in the linear speeds of Brett and Will?
6. The rear wheel of a tractor has a 23-in radius. Find the angle (in radians) through which a wheel rotates in 15 sec if the tractor is traveling at a speed of 24mph.
7. One gear wheel turns another, the teeth being on the rims. The wheels have 10 cm and 20 cm radii, and the smaller wheel rotates at 30 mph. Find the angular speed of the larger wheel, in radians per second.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more