Write a paper based on the knowledge base, critical evaluation, and decision-making needed for a breast and cervical cancer screening program. Please at least 4 of the following citations:
1. Sabek, E., Saleh,G., &SalemH. (2017).Annual Screening Mammograms and its Relation to Breast Density. International Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences, Vol 6, Iss 11, Pp 83-90
2. Musa, J. Achenbach, C.J., O’Dwyer, L.C., Evans, C.T., McHugh, M., Hou, L., & Jordan, N. (2017). Effect of cervical cancer education and provider recommendation for screening on screening rates: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Plos One, 12(9). doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0190661
3. Nardi, C. Sandhu, P., & Selix, N. (2016). Feature Article: Cervical Cancer Screening Among Minorities in the United States. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 12, 675-682. doi:10,1016/j.nurpra2016.08.036
4. De Jesus, M., & Miller,E.B. (2015).Examining Breast Cancer Screening Barriers Among Central American and Mexican Immigrant Women: Fatalistic Beliefs or Structural Factors?. Health Care For Women International,36(5), 593-607. doi:10.1080/07399332.2014.973496
5. Oppong, B.A., Dash, C., Coleman, T., Torres, T., & Adams-Campbell, L.L. (2016). Time to Diagnostic Evaluation After Mammographic Screening in an Urban Setting. Journal of Women’s Health (15409996), 25(12), 1225-1230. Doi:10.1089/jwh.2015.5661
6. Edgar, L., Glackin, M., Hughes, C., Mary, K., & Rogers, A. (2013). Factors influencing participation in breast cancer screening. British Journal of Nursing, 22(17), 1021-1026.
7. Lim, J. (2010). Linguistic and Ethnic Disparities in Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening and Health Risk Behaviors Among Latina and Asian American Women. Doi: 10.1089/jwh.2009.1614
8. Battaglia, T. A., Roloff, K., Posner, M. A. and Freund, K. M. (2007), Improving follow-up to abnormal breast cancer screening in an urban population. Cancer, 109: 359–367. doi:10.1002/cncr.22354
9. Levy, A. R., Bruen, B. K., & Ku, L. (2012). Health Care Reform and Women’s Insurance Coverage for Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening. Preventing Chronic Disease, 9, E159. http://doi.org/10.5888/pcd9.120069
10. Lantz, P.M., & Mullen, J. (2015). The National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program: 25 Years of public health service to low-income women. Cancer Causes & Control: CCC, 26(5), 653-656. Doi:10.1007/s10552-015-0565-9
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more