Written Assignment # 4 ESE Questions and Responses
Student is to respond to the following questions on Exceptional Student Education. The following questions are designed to give you a basic understanding of the law and regulations governing Exceptional Education in public schools.
Page # 1 Title Page then type each question and provide answers for the following:
1) What were the two main findings in the PARC Case (1971)?
2) Identify by exceptionality the students who were eligible for Exceptional Student Education under the provisions of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act (94-142) passed in 1975?
3) Do the parents have to pay for the education if their disabled child attends a public school?
4) Why is a regular education teacher included in the IEP (Individual Education Plan) team?
5) Define the term, “appropriate education.”
6) Define the term, “Individual Education Plan or IEP.”
7) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in the Rowley Case?
8) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide the school had to provide in the Tatro Case?
9) In Cedar Rapids v. Garret, The U.S. Supreme Court decided that the school had to do what for the student?
10) What was the decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in Honig v. Doe?
11) Explain when a school must hold a “manifestation determination hearing?”
12) Explain when a school must develop a “behavior intervention plan (BIP) for a student?
13) What is the definition of a “least restrictive environment” or LRE?
14) What is the definition of “related services?”
15) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in Schaeffer v. Weast (2005)?
16) What does the term: “Response To Intervention” (RTI) mean for public school principals and teachers?
17) What did the U.S. Supreme Court decide in Winkelman v. Parma City School District (2007)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more