For this assignment you are to introduce the introduce Professional Codes of Ethics in general. Then you will pick the ACM or IEEE Code of Ethics and briefly describe it. You will then pick up to two related items and expand on those to support the notion that Code of Ethics are necessary, useful and important. If you decide that that Code of Ethics are not necessary or useful, that will necessitate a more comprehensive discussion of codes of ethics, or specifically that of ACM or IEEE, to arrive at a logical conclusion.
The paper must consist of the following sections. The section titles must be present:
• Title page: Title: The relevance of the Professional Code of Ethics, Course number, Paper 2, Name, Date Due: November 18, 2019
• Introduction (Introduce the general issues on the subject of privacy and surveillance.) • Definition: Define the specific issue that you will be addressing
• Background and Discussion (of the specific issue, recommendation)
• Conclusion (Recommendation, how it will improve things.)
• References (Between 6-8, maximum 3 online references.) Requirements
• Throughout the paper you must give credit to the ideas and words of others. Failure to give credit may be considered plagiarism, which may result from 15 to 100 points off depending on the severity. Please read the syllabus and CSUSB Bulletin for policies on plagiarism and cheating.
• There must be no more than a total of 400 words of direct quotes. Beware of paraphrasing and plagiarism. Please read and follow the guidelines here: http://libguides.csusb.edu/plagiarism2
• Must be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
• The voice throughout the paper must be consistent.
• The citation style of the references must be in IEEE format: https://ieee-dataport.org/ sites/default/files/analysis/27/IEEE%20Citation%20Guidelines.pdf • Length: Overall the paper must between 1,200 to 1,400 words. Use 1.5 spacing instead of double spacing.
• Must be submitted both electronically and in hardcopy. The electronic submission time is the official one. Instructions for possibly submit to Turnitin will be provided later.
Grading: A grading rubric will be provided separately.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more