Answer the forthcoming inquirys in liberal sentences. Your answers should be 4-6 sentences, depending on the inquiry. Include page collection in your responses so that you can relate tail to the balbutiation during the discussion or when search inquirys.
Reading note: Focus more on Bourdieu’s ( 2001) unconcealed discussion and the developments from Europe and the U.S., rather than the development of the Kabyle.
Questions for Bourdieu (2001), Manful Domination, pp. 22-42, 49-53, 56-68, 88-96:
1) What is the analogy between socialization and the habitus of men and women?
2) What is symbolic injustice? How is it cognate to gender?
3) What is manliness? What is its issue on men?
4) How is manful mastery reinforced by the occupational constitution and by gender kindred in the workplace?
5) According to Bourdieu (2001:63), why and how do women, beneath manful mastery proof their bodies as a “body-for-others”?
6) How enjoy gender kindred modifiable in late times? In what ways enjoy they not modifiable?