can help me to finish this assignment with good quality and be on time please?
all the readings are attached, please have it with the correct APA citation.
Ask one question from your readings.
The critical thinking question must be thoughtful, in depth, and based on information gathered from the readings. It should be clear that you have read the readings and thought about them. These questions are your own questions that you thought about during the readings (e.g. This week we read about poor access to water.)
· There are various solutions through boreholes, water kiosks, and rock catchments, but what, in your opinion, do you think is the best solution?
· How do we make these projects sustainable? Lastly, is there a specific region you would focus on?
Answer at least one question in Question 1; however, please respond to as many posts as you can! Let’s get a good discussion going!
What measures can families take, even in the absence of additional income or health services, to keep their children healthy?
1. What are the most important causes of child death globally?
2. Which do YOU think is the absolute most important and why?
3. How would you go about solving this issue on a large-scale?
4. Whom would you work with to solve this problem?
Find 3 sources (most of these should be a peer reviewed journal paper) on your research topic. Please use National University library and/or Google Scholar to assist in your search. Mention how you plan to use the information from this paper in your research. You need a minimum of 5 sentences. Get +1 on your mid-term exam. MUST BE IN PROPER APA FORMAT!
Respond to this post like this:
My topic: Understanding the health implications of water in Iraq.
1. Zolnikov, T. R. (2013). The maladies of water and war: Addressing poor water quality in Iraq. American Journal of Public Health, 103(6), 980-987. I have selected this paper to use because it provides information on waterborne diseases. While it focuses on Iraq, I believe I will be able to extend this information and use it in a broader context.
2. Hagopian, A., Flaxman, A. D., Takaro, T. K., Al Shatari, S. A. E., Rajaratnam, J., Becker, S., & Burnham, G. (2013). Mortality in Iraq Associated with the 2003–2011 War and Occupation: Findings from a National Cluster Sample Survey by the University Collaborative Iraq Mortality Study. PLoS Medicine,10(10), 2-15.
I have selected this paper because I will be able to review mortality rates within Iraq. I can understand what health implications are taking place. Also, because this paper was printed in 2013, it is a valuable current source of data.
3. Alborz, A. (2013). Environmental characteristics and prevalence of birth defects among children in post-war Iraq: implications for policies on rebuilding the Iraqi education system. Medicine, Conflict and Survival, 29(1), 26-44.
This paper focuses on the childhood aspect of disease. It will also allow further insight into war in Iraq and how that contributed to adverse health effects within the population.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more