The final paper will include an assessment of a business entity or organization that you are familiar with. You will create a 10-page (minimum) double-spaced paper that includes the following:
· Detailed analysis on how the organization applies the lessons learned in the course, including the following concepts (select those that are applicable to your selected organization):
o Fundamentals of leadership, including leadership styles and traits
o Strategic thinking
o Emotional intelligence
o Communication and leadership
o Organizational culture and climate
o High performing teams
o Managing change
o Problem management and decision making
o Consensus building and negotiation
o Ethics and professional codes of conduct
o Managing conflict
o Strategic planning
o Power and Politics
· Citing and referencing applicable course materials and textbooks, including:
o Bradberry, T. & Greaves, J. (2009). Emotional intelligence 2.0. San Diego: TalentSmart.
o Kotter, John P. (2012). Leading change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
o Lewis, James P. (2003). Project leadership. New York: McGraw-Hill.
o Lussier, R.N & Achua, C.F. (2012). Leadership: Theory, application, & skill development (5th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western Cengage Learning.
o Project Management Institute (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK Guide, 6th Ed.) Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute, Inc.
o Other academic citations are encouraged, but will not be accepted in lieu of the above.
· Master’s level academic writing style, including appropriate grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, internal organization including appropriate paragraphs, citations, and references.
· Overall organization of document to include an introduction, body and conclusion.
· Papers are required to be submitted via Turnitin for final grading. Papers with a Turnitin Originality score of greater than 10% will be reviewed for potential plagiarism. Any papers that have evidence of plagiarism will receive a grade of “0” in accordance with the Course Syllabus and HU policy. You may check your paper’s score and have the opportunity to resubmit it PRIOR TO THE FINAL DUE DATE.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more