****DUE IN 7 HRS!!!!!!****
Please write at least 75 words PER question, and at least ONE citation and reference PER question.
1. Discuss how the Affordable Care Act and Patient’s Bill of Rights protect patients and health care professionals. What areas of the Affordable Care Act would you change and why?
2. Adhering to HIPAA regulations to maintain confidentiality is an important rule of compliance regulation to follow concerning computerized medical clinic settings. Discuss patient confidentiality related to a computerized medical clinic. What violations could occur within a computer medical clinic setting, and what would you do to correct the violations?
3. Discuss four purposes of medical records. Based on the four purposes you listed, what could cause a patient to lose trust in the medical clinic? How would you address the issue?
4. Discuss different types of Medical Documents and their purpose. If you were given the opportunity to make changes to medical documents to enhance the patient’s experience with electronic health records, what would the changes be and why?
5. Discuss four types of insurance coverage and give example of benefit coverages and the cost of plans. Of the four different types of coverage, which plan would you select, and why?
6. Discuss third-party privacy, security, and compliance guidelines that affect medical coding, and list examples. What errors can occur within security and compliance guidelines. Would you report the errors? If yes, please list why, and what outcome you would expect to see from reporting the errors.
7. Most insurance contracts require providers to bill insurance companies before billing patients, with the exception of co-payments. What process can you implement as the billing and collections specialist to ensure payment is collection from patients? Explain how you would implement the process.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more