You can find the inventory methods used by companies whose stock is publicly traded by reading the Summary of Significant Accounting Policies contained in each company’s Form 10-K. The Form 10-K is the annual report to the Securities and Exchange Commission or SEC.
The Summary of Significant Accounting Policies will appear as the first or second item in the Notes to the Financial Statements.
Most publicly traded corporations will have an Investors Relations link at the bottom of their website’s home page. On the Investors Relations page, you will find a link to the corporation’s SEC filings.
• Do an internet search and identify a company whose financial information you will be discussing. Everyone needs to choose a different company. (Post the url where this financial information can be found).
• Identify the inventory method used.
• Why might the company utilize this inventory method?
• How does this method impact the ‘reported net income’?
• Would you suggest another inventory method to the company that might be more effective in producing a different net income? Why or why not?
Please also reference sources, I do not care what company you choose.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more