Based on the videos, provide a written analysis and / or reflection that respond to the video. Respond to each question using complete sentences. Your responses must be theory-based. 3 pages Max.
1. What did the teacher do in his/her interaction with students that influenced student learning?
2. What did the students do to demonstrate whether they were learning or are distracted from learning?
3. Did the teacher use wait time effectively? How do you know?
4. How good was the teacher at supporting transition in the class?
5. What types of questions were asked? Please explain
7. Are most of the questions answered with one or two words? If so, based on theory, what strategy will you implement in future lessons?
9. Did the teacher encourage an environment of curiosity about the learning?
10. How was diversity implemented in the lesson?
Type in highscope.org
1. High scope: Parts of the daily routine Part 1 3.50 minutes
2. Small group high scope 2.31 minutes
3. I was here first 4.29 minutes
4. Planning with counting bears 2.36 minutes
5. Parts of the daily routin Part 2 3.09 minutes
6. Let’s be a family 3.53 minutes
7. One sword and two boys 5.31 minutes
8. I want Dino 5.42 minutes
9. Words do hurt my feelings 2.15 minutes
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more