The essay has the following purpose:
– to correct misinformation on a topic that you know about because you have experienced it. If you decided to do the second option to interview a family member about their job, your essay will have the same purpose. The topic should not be something so obscure that the average reader would have no idea about it. Nor should it be something unrelated to you that you found on the Internet.
The essay should include:
– An introduction with a thesis statement. The thesis statement will be the last sentence of the introduction and will say something about people not fully understanding your topic.
– A background paragraph in which you detail your experience of this topic
– one or a few paragraphs describing ‘the common view.’ This will be the limited view of those not involved in the topic. Their information might be wrong or it may be correct but incomplete.
– some paragraphs giving your new information. This is the ‘surprise’ part of the essay and the most interesting part because it gives the reader something new or a correction of something they thought they knew. It does not matter if I already know this information as long as the information is something that a non-specialist reader might reasonably not know.
– Conclusion: restate the thesis or summarize your main points briefly. Add something for the reader to think about at the end: a final opinion, a recommendation, a warning, a small anecdote, a quotation, etc.
P.S. Remember to include clear topic sentences for each of your body paragraphs.
P.P.S. Remember to include examples in the essay. If you say a sport is energetic, how is it energetic? Which parts of the body does it tire? What was your experience with this energetic element in the game?, etc. This is a four-page essay, so you will need examples to fully illustrate your points.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more