Worldview Paper Instructions
Before you begin writing your paper, you should first consider which formatting style you will be using. In this course, you are allowed to choose the one that you are more familiar with, or the one that will ultimately be the style most often used within your major.
This is a research paper, not a Discussion Board Forum, so it is required that your paper will be formatted and cited using one of the following styles: current APA, MLA, or Turabian.
1. Cover page – This is the first page to be included in your paper (Based on the formatting style that you will be using, see the sample papers in Blackboard).
a. APA:For this course, a Summary or Abstract is not required.
b. MLA: This formatdoes not require a title page, but does require a specific format for student information.
2. Content pages – These pages will contain your content and fulfill the requirements as listed below.
a. Be sure to complete the minimum word count for each Part (I, II, and III).
i. Do NOT include the question as part of your word count.
ii. Direct quotations must be short and limited.
iii. Include your word count at the bottom of each section of the paper (Part I,II, and III).
iv. NOTE: Submissions totaling fewer than 250 words will not receive credit.
c. Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors.
d. Be sure to do your own work, do not plagiarize.
a. In addition to the in-text citations, a Bibliography/Reference or Works Cited page mustbe included.
b. A minimum of 3 different sources is required.
i. Use academic sources for your paper. (For example, do not include blogs, social media, opinion pages, or Wikipedia.)
ii. At least 2 of the sources must be outside of the materials used in this course (this would include the Bible, any required reading or videos, and the required textbooks).
c. Use correct APA, MLA, or Turabian style.
1. Fulfill the requirements as listed above.
2. Answer the following questions in 3 clearly separate parts (I, II, and III).
I. Part I: (50-word minimum)
What is a worldview? Define what the term “worldview” means. Use descriptive phrases to support your definition.
II. Part II:(300-word minimum)
Articulate the biblical/Christian worldview (what is believed) for each of the following 5 questions. Give 2 relevant scripture references for each of the five questions below (do not write out the verses) to support why it is believed. Each of the 5 questions must be answered in a separate paragraph.
1. The Question of Origin – (How did life begin? How did mankind come into existence?)
2. The Question of Identity – (What does it mean to be human? Are humans more important than animals?)
3. The Question of Meaning/Purpose – (Why does mankind exist? Why do I exist?)
4. The Question of Morality – (What is meant by right and wrong? How should I live?)
5. The Question of Destiny – (Is there life after death? What will happen to me when I die?)
*An overview of these specific worldview questions can be found in chapter 4 of Finding Your Worldview: Thinking Christianly about the World
III. Part III: (100-word minimum)
Referring specifically to how biblicalworldview beliefs influence your answer, choose only 2of these:
How might/should a biblical worldviewinfluence the way you…
1. …think about, treat, and speak to others on a daily basis?
2. …vote in local or national elections?
3. …treat/interact with the environment and non-human creation?
4. …decide on a future career (what you will choose and/or how you will carry it out)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more