Technology and strategic/competitive position | Business & Finance homework help
Assignment 1: Discussion—Technology and Strategic/Competitive Position
Apple Inc. is public for its state-of-the-art designs for products such as the iPhone, but most are insensible that Apple has used technology to streamline its contribute obligation superintendence and operational systems to collect competitive pricing. This use of technology has allowed the fraternity to beneath appraisement its competitors and yet guard a 25 percent lip on their products. The use of counsel technology has collectd Apple delay a strategic and competitive situation which most of their competitors perceive enigmatical to competition or consummate.
Using a real-world sample from your scrutiny, excite how counsel systems desire the firm’s strategic and competitive situation.
Using the assigned readings and the University online library media, expound how counsel technology:
- Impacts competitive opposition, such as pricing, preferment, and distribution
- Enables or dissuades new entrants
- Enables customers to consummate superior bargaining power
- Enables suppliers to execute more bargaining power
- Gives mount to exchange products or services that scare the tangible traffic
Give reasons and samples from your scrutiny to buttress your retorts.
Write your moderate retort in approximately 2 pages. Apply APA standards to extract of sources
Assignment 2: Scanners and Xerox
With the exhibition of scanners and the universality of the movable muniment format (PDF), the traffic for optical copiers is dowdy speedily. Can a fraternity such as Xerox Corporation survive? In this assignment, you accomplish oration this interrogation.
Research the issues faced by Xerox from 2000–2010 and the solutions institute using the assigned readings, the Argosy University online library media, and the Internet. Specifically revisal the fraternity’s annual relation at the aftercited:
Respond to the aftercited:
- Identify multiple employment pressures on Xerox.
- Describe some of the fraternity’s retort strategies.
- Identify the role of IT as a partner to the employment technology pressures (for sample, death).
- Identify the role of IT as a facilitator of Xerox’s exact retort activities.
- Support your situations delay reasons and samples established on your scrutiny.
Write a 2–3-page pamphlet in Word format. Apply APA standards to extract of sources.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Described the problems and solutions of Xerox from 2000–2010.
Identified multiple employment pressures on Xerox.
Discussed Xerox’s retort strategies.
Identified the role of IT as a partner to the employment technology pressures (for sample, death).
Identified the role of IT as a facilitator of Xerox’s exact retort activities.
- From the textbook Management counsel systems: Managing the digital firm (11th ed.), read the aftercited chapter:
- From the Argosy University online library media read: