Please post your paper by midnight on Sunday of Unit 6 (central time). Thanks! For your convenience, I have posted the Grading Rubric for the Paper here for you.
Grading Rubric for the Paper
Point Distribution: Your grade will be reported to you in the number of points you earned. To figure out your letter grade, take the number of points and divide it by 200. For example, 180 points divided by 200 = .9 which is an A.
Late policy: If work is due at midnight, then 12:01 is late. Late work will receive no higher than a C for 1 day late, no higher than 50% for 2 days late, and a 0 for anything after 2 days.
· After you write your paper, read each word out loud. You will find most of your errors.
· Don’t forget Park’s writing lab as a resource.
· Edit your finished draft at least twice (once for organization and once for grammar mistakes).
· What is APA style? For writing tips and information on the APA style, try the Writing Resources category in the Webliography or https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
· Wikipedia is not a reliable resource and cannot be quoted or used as a source in any Business Law papers. Why? Basically, anyone can add to wikipedia. That makes it unreliable. To get around this, you can go to sources cited by authors in wikipedia, check to see if the material cited is there, and cite the original source.
· When and how do I turn in this paper? The paper is due by midnight of the Sunday of Unit 6 in the Central Time Zone. Submit your paper via an attachment in Rich Text Format or as a Word document. Please check your paper for viruses before you send it. Note: Keep electronic file copies of all materials submitted until you receive your grade in this class.
· Can the main body of the paper be longer than four pages? Yes, it can be up to five pages, but it must be four full pages.
Special Attention Please:
· Your paper must be original work—not work already submitted in another class. Doing so will result in a grade of 0 for the paper. You have to do a new paper on a new topic in this class.
· Do not plagiarize (copying or using the work of others without giving them credit). Use parenthetical references (APA style) within your paper to document all quotations, minor details (for example, statistics), and opinions that are not yours. However, do not document your own opinions. In the past, several students have copied their entire papers from the Internet. These students received a 0 on the assignment and were reported to the administration.
Any paper submitted without a reference section will receive a grade of zero.
Please visit the rubric under Assignments and Grading in the Course Information Module for more directions on the Research Paper.
Submit the research paper by 11:59 pm., Sunday CT.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more