Bio 101 week 5 food web diagram
Create a diagram in which you demonstrate the principle stream unformed organisms of a patronage tie in a point ecosystem. See Ch. 20 of the textbook for details and examples.
Determine the interdependency of duration in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the subjoined in your diagram:
- List the organisms that can be establish in your ecosystem.
- Identify the constituency and part of the ocean organs in at last two organisms, and point-out why they are beneficial for that environment.
- Label greater organisms that feed in your separated ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers, and D for decomposers.
- Name the types of consumers in your ecosystem.
- List the patronage ties associated delay your ecosystem. Address the subjoined items:
- Name of the stock or animal
- What it eats
- What eats it
- How it adapts to the ecosystem
- Describe the ecosystem's population augmentation and guide through similarity interactions.
- Evaluate possible hazards caused by humans that government feign your ecosystem's retention, such as environmental defilement.
Include labels and associated details in the diagram.