Essay (3 parts):
2. Body (2-4 paragraphs)
• A firm thesis – Last sentence of introduction paragraph
• Choose two lessons that you feel were the most useful or important to you as a leader
and explain why.
• Write an essay for each of the two topics you selected.
• Explain how you will implement what you learned from the lessons when you
return to your unit.
• Describe the possible obstacles or barriers to your implementation of what you
learned and how you will overcome the obstacles or barriers.
• Essays should be no less than 550 words
– “Public speaking” (Because I know, like a leader I need to know how to speak in front of
people. Before BLC my speaking skills were very bad. During class I learn a lot of helpful
stuff, like: important eye contact, body movements, use pitches on important words, we
learn 4 types of Army briefs, preparation steps…also I feel confident after my public speaking in front of my classmates……).
– “Team Building and Conflict Management” (like a future leader I should to know how to
learn different types conflicts, some of them even good for mission….. )
P. S. I have attache pp presentations from both classes for your convenient, just for you to have some basic knowledge about these classes. You can write essay using ur own words just like regular you are explaining, how you will use all knowledges and skills from these lessons in future work when you come back to your unit.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more