HRM 546 Week 2 -Affirmative Action and Title VII Presentation
State of Estates” is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for upper management at “State of Estates” to address the following areas:
1. An overview of Title VII as applied to race and national origin discrimination
2. Ways “State of Estates” can minimize liability for race and national origin discrimination in its employment practices
3. The three types of affirmative action
4. Whether any type of affirmative action is required or recommended for the firm
5. Include visual interest in the form of relevant photos, clip art, and/or graphics.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and include both an introduction slide and reference slide,
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more