Analysis Assignment 1
1. Discover additional materials that survey the current state of cyber threats and vulnerabilities, such as annual online survey reports from SANS Institute, McAfee, and Verizon. Describe your findings.
2. Select an antipattern and define the organizational policies that would mitigate the vulnerabilities.
3. Why is network administration an essential skill for a hands-on cybersecurity professional?
4. On a cybersecurity testing project, which network administration skills are you mostly likely to use?
5. Create a version of Backtrack to run on a thumb drive, bootstrap it, and explore the main menu options. What interesting tools can you find? Explain what the tools do.
6. The Backtrack updating and upgrading procedure often leads to operating system crashes. What are the potential causes of these crashes?
7. Define a security testing tool configuration that is based upon virtual machines rather than disk partitions. What are some advantages of your new architecture?
8. Choose a set of vulnerabilities, perhaps based on an antipattern in Chapter 2. Which types of cybersecurity evaluations would be the most effective for diagnosing and mitigating the problems? Why?
9. Find examples of Certification Test Plans, System Security Plans, and other common security documents on the Internet. What types of enterprises have released these plans? For what kinds of systems?
10. Which forms of cyber-attacks would you use to test web applications and databases on the web? Why? How?
ANALYSIS ASSIGNMENT 1
1. Question 1 Page 14 from Textbook
2. Question 4 Page 35 from Textbook
3. Question 1 Page 101 from Textbook
4. Question 3 Page 101 from Textbook
5. Question 1 Page 113 from Textbook
6. Question 4 Page 113 from Textbook
7. Question 5 Page 113 from Textbook
8. Question 1 Page 163 from Textbook
9. Question 5 Page 163 from Textbook
10. Question 1 Page 187 from Textbook
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more