Unit 6 Assignment 1 – Job Description and Delivery Model
This is the second component of your course project. This assignment is cumulative, and It will build on the previous assignment, New Service and Skills Inventory, you completed in Unit 3. You should revise the work you developed for that assignment as needed and incorporate it into the current assignment.
This assignment has two parts:
• Begin by revising the following elements from your previous assignment as needed, in light of feedback you have gotten:
◦ Description of the organization, the main elements of its mission, the key services it offers, its clients, and the main models of service delivery it employs.
◦ Identification and analysis of the theory that supports this main model of service delivery.
◦ Description of a new service the organization could offer that would be aligned with the organization’s mission and would serve its clientele.
◦ Identification and analysis of the theory that supports this new service.
◦ Description of the competencies (including knowledge, skills, and abilities) that the organization’s staff would need to fulfill the required tasks.
◦ Inventory of the competencies of the organization’s current staff determining if they possess the required competencies, if they can acquire them, or if you would need to recruit new staff that possess these competencies.
• Having identified the service to be provided by your organization and the competencies necessary, you will now prepare a job description complete with classification for payroll for the new service and position with new skills you have identified.
◦ Analyze best practices and theories of public sector job structuring, definition, classification, and compensation to prepare a job description complete with classification for payroll.
◦ Use the job descriptions you obtained earlier as models, but be sure to provide clear and specific classification information, even if the models do not provide as much detail.
◦ Follow the design used by your selected agency for the presentation of the completed job description. All other aspects of the document should follow APA writing style and formatting.
• Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
• Length of paper: 8–10 typed, double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Arial, 12 point.
• Submit your draft assignment to Turnitin and use the results of your Originality Report to assist you in
editing your work.
• Submit your final draft to this assignment.
Unit 5 Study 1- Readings
Use your Public Personnel Management text to complete the following:
• Read Chapter 5, “Defining and Organizing Work.” The text will explore the topic of job descriptions from the viewpoint of different groups, such as elected officials and employees, and the role of the job description in the organization in helping the employee advance.
From the organization you are using for your final project or from an organization that provides similar services, obtain two or three job descriptions with, if possible, their classification information. You will use these as models for the job description you are submitting in the next unit.
Unit 5 Study 2 – Project Preparation
The second component of you course project, Job Description and Delivery Model, will be due in Unit 6. If you have not already done so, review the assignment at this time and work ahead as much as possible.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Writing Help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Writing Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Writing Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.