RESEARCH PROPOSAL – PART 2: Research Methods Due in week 10
The purpose of the assignment is to develop skills associated with selecting and applying methods for data collection, qualitative data analysis, stationary and time series data analysis and hypothesis testing.
Note: Part A and E are common to all Research Approaches. Use only the relevant parts to your research method from Part B to Part D.
A. Data collection : Identify the sources that will offer the information that you need to answer the research question (journals, books, internet resources, government documents, people, etc).
1. What data do you plan to acquire to answer your research question? Why? What kinds of instruments, variables, materials, or sources will you use (i.e. will you use observations, surveys, interviews, case studies, focus groups, experiments, documents, media, data base searches, etc.)? If you plan to use mixed methods, will they be sequential, concurrent or transformative? Why?
2. List the kinds of data/information that you plan to collect (e.g. testimonials, statistics, business/government reports, other research data, audio/video recordings, etc.). Also, consider two or three alternative ways you could gather data/information for this research.
3. If you plan to use research participants, where will they come from? How will they be sampled? How many participants will you require? If you are not using research participants, who will you use as the target audience of your data? Who would most benefit from your research, and why?
4. Business research topics relate to events that develop in time.
· Explain how would you acquire a snapshot of data relevant to your research question. Within the snapshot, the data become effectively stationary.
· Consider the evolution of data with time. How would you acquire the time series data relevant to your research question?
5. What ethical issues will your research project present? What biases might you bring to the research and how will you address that bias?
B. Analysis of stationary data
1. What method will you choose to analyze the stationary data that you plan to collect?
2. Has this method of data analysis been applied in similar situations by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature to show the advantages and disadvantages of the method.
3. Annex a worked out example of application of the method using simulated or previously published data.
4. How will you validate your findings/conclusions?
C. Testing hypotheses
1. State you hypotheses.
2. Explain whether your hypotheses will be tested using frequentist or Bayesian approach, and justify the choice.
3. Have similar hypotheses been tested by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature.
4. Annex a worked out example of hypothesis testing using simulated or previously published data.
D. Analysis and forecasting of time series
1. What method will you choose to analyze and forecast the time series data that you plan to collect?
2. Have these methods of data analysis and forecasting been applied in similar situations by other authors? Include references and illustrations from the literature to show their advantages and disadvantages.
3. Annex a worked out examples of analysis and forecasting using simulated or previously published data.
4. How will you validate your findings/conclusions?
E. Timetable and Budget
1. Provide a plan (timetable) of the major research activities (on weekly or monthly basis)
2. Provide a budget estimate for all eligible expenses of the proposed research
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Writing Help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Writing Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Writing Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.