I have 2. I’ll pay the same person.
Read these instructions and select one (1) A question and one (1) B question to answer in the discussion thread in a single main post.
You are to write a minimum of 300-400 words for your main post and a minimum of 100-150 words for each response to a classmate. Always support your ideas, arguments, and comments with appropriately referenced (APA) literature, theory, and research. Respond with sufficient detail to support your position while citing specific examples and applying concepts from the course materials. Please ensure that you include in-text citations and a proper bibliographic reference for all of your sources, to include the course materials. Writing mechanics count in every post you make.
A. QUESTIONS (select one for discussion):
1. Seizing and searching a motor vehicle is required in almost every major crimes case, ranging from a vehicle burglary to sexual assault and homicide, in other words, any crime in which a vehicle was used to go to or leave the crime scene, or the vehicle is the crime scene.
It is always important to determine who is the registered owner of the vehicle to determine if a search warrant is required, the owner gave consent or if the vehicle belongs to the victim.
Place the following investigative steps in the correct order and explain why.
2. Discuss the proper procedure for the investigation of an abandoned vehicle that has not been reported stolen and a serious crime has occurred in the area.
3. As a crime scene investigator you may be assigned to process the scene of a hit and run collision involving a pedestrian. Identify and discuss the type of evidence a crime scene investigator should attempt to locate on the suspect vehicle.
4. You have a case in which the alleged perpetrator committed the crime inside of a car. The car has been recovered and now you need to collect evidence. You have been advised of the need to collect fingerprint evidence from inside the car. How would you do that? Is it possible to superglue fume the inside of a vehicle? If so, describe. If not, why not?
B. QUESTIONS (select one for discussion):
1. Officer Jack Smart responded to a crime scene and collected a computer. The computer was on and he searched the e-mail account and took photos of the screen. Then, he shut down the window program and unplugged the computer. He packaged it in a plastic bag and also collected an external hard drive that was connected to the CPU unit.
2. Criminalist Tom Parauda is investigating the scene of a crime involving a computer. After he arrives, he photographs the overall scene and takes close-up shots of all the connections to the single computer involved, as well as photos of the serial numbers of the computer and all peripheral devices. Tom then labels the cord to each peripheral device, then disconnects them from the computer. After making sure that all the data in RAM has been saved to the hard drive, he unplugs the computer from the wall. Identify and discuss any mistakes, if any, that Tom made. Support your rationale with your research.
3. Name 3 pieces of evidence considered “digital” evidence and describe how and why these items have evidentiary value. What kind of evidence is on them? What value could the evidence have to solving a case?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Writing Help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Writing Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Writing Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.