IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Generally speaking, statistical control using ANCOVA is as powerful as using experimental control in dealing with confounding participant characteristics
2. A quasi experimental study was performed to assess the effects of different types of models for aggressive behavior on spontaneously occurring aggressive behavior in children. A baseline measure of aggressiveness was obtained for each child prior to treatment. Children were non-randomly assigned to the three treatment groups and participants in each group saw a film with a different type of aggressive actor. Group 1 saw an aggressive cartoon animal, participants in Group 2 saw a human female, and participants in Group 3 saw a human male. The assumption of Homogeneity of Slopes was tested, F(2,18) = .349, p = .71. Was the assumption tenable?
3. A researcher collected data on married couples to see whether counseling helps marital satisfaction. Each married couple filled out a pretest that measured their level of marital satisfaction. The researcher randomly assigned the couples to either a control group or a marital counseling group. At the end of six months the couples filled out a posttest that measured their level of marital satisfaction. What is the best analysis for this study?
4. When reporting the “adjusted means” of an ANCOVA, you should also report their corresponding:
5. What is a quantitative measure of some pre-existing participant characteristic (such as body weight, anxiety, motivation, mental ability, or baseline heart rate) that may differ between groups prior to the administration of any interventions or treatments?
6. Why is ANCOVA often used in situations that involve nonequivalent control groups?
7. What information is needed to assess whether scores on the covariate X are strongly linearly related to Y (the dependent variable)?
8. Interpret the effect size ( η2) for the ANCOVA: F(2, 57) = 7.9, p = .001, partial η2 = .43.
9. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of Linearity was conducted between the treatment group’s pretest and posttest scores using a scatter plot. The scatter plot showed a curvilinear relationship. Was the assumption tenable?
10. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of Normality (Kolmogorov-Smirnov) was conducted on the treatment group’s posttest were (p = .68). Was the assumption tenable?
11. Which is not a reason for using ANCOVA:
12. An ANCOVA makes the assumption that the slope that relates scores on Y to scores on Xc is equal (homogenous) across the groups compared in the study. The slope that is used to adjust Y outcome scores is essentially the pooled or averaged regression slope to predict Y from Xc, separately at each level of the A treatment factor. If the slope that relates Y to Xc is actually different across levels of the A treatment variable, then it does not make sense to average the slopes together across groups and to use the same slope to make a correction within each group. What is this assumption called?
13. Prior to conducting an ANCOVA, the researcher conducted assumption testing. The assumption of homogeneity of variances was tested , Levene’s Test, F(2, 432) = .45, p = .08. Was the assumption tenable?
14. An experimental study was performed to assess the effects of different types of teaching models of creativity on pre-school children. A pretest/posttest measure of creativity was obtained during the experiment. Children were randomly assigned to treatment group 1, treatment group 2, or a control group. Results of the ANCOVA were reported as F(2, 57) = 7.9, p = .001, partial η2 = .43. Should Post Hoc analysis be conducted?
15. The primary goal of analysis of covariance (ANCOVA) is to:
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 812 Quiz 1
EDUC 812 Quiz 2
EDUC 812 Quiz 3
EDUC 812 Quiz 4
EDUC 812 Quiz 5
EDUC 812 Quiz 6
EDUC 812 Quiz 7
EDUC 812 Final Exam
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Writing Help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Writing Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Writing Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.