22. A repeated-measures study uses a sample of n = 20 participants to evaluate the mean differences among three treatment conditions. In the analysis of variance for this study, what is the value for dfBetweenTreatments?
23. A repeated- measures ANOVA with n = 5 subjects has within-treatment df = 12. What is the value of error df for this analysis?
d. Insufficient information to find error df
24. For the repeated-measures ANOVA, SSerror is found by:
a. SStotal – Ssbetween treatments
b. SSbetween treatments – Sswithin treatments
c. SSbetween treatments – Ssbetween subjects
d. SSwithin treatments – Ssbetween subjects
25. A repeated-measures analysis of variance produces SSwithin treatments = 24 and SSbetween treatments = 40. For this analysis, what is the value of SSerror?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
26. Which of the following are sources of variability that contribute to SSbetween treatments in a repeated ANOVA?
a. Treatment effect and random unsystematic differences
b. Treatment effect and individual differences
c. Treatment effect, individual differences, and random unsystematic differences
d. Individual differences and random unsystematic differences
27. For a repeated-measures study, dfBetween treatments = 3 and dfTotal = 27. This means 28 people participated in the study with 7 different people in each group.
28. For the repeated ANOVA, SSwithin treatments = SSbetween subjects + SSerror.
29. Based on the results of a repeated-measures ANOVA, a researcher reports F (4, 20) = 11.57, p < .01. For this ANOVA, the null hypothesis was rejected.
30. For a repeated-measures research study comparing 2 treatment conditions with a sample of n = 8 subjects, the F-ratio would have df = 1, 7.
31. A two-factor study with two levels of factor A and three levels of factor B uses a separate group of n = 5 participants in each treatment condition. How many participants are needed for the entire study?
32. A two-factor, independent-measures research study with 2 levels of factor A and 2 levels of factor B would require 2 separate samples.
33. A two-factor analysis of variance involves three separate F-ratios.
34. For an independent measures two-factor experiment, the smaller the values of the sample variances, the more likely it is that at least one of the F-ratios will be significant.
35. IN a two-factor analysis of variance with two levels of factor A and two levels of factor B, what is the relationship among the three F-ratios (A, B and the AxB interaction)?
a. All three F-ratios will have the same values for df.
b. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same values for df, but the interaction may have a different df value.
c. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same df values but the interaction is guaranteed to have different values for df.
d. None of the other 3 choices are correct.
36. The results from a two-factor analysis of variance show a significant main effect for factor A and a significant main effect for factor B. Based on this information, you can conclude that:
a. There must be a significant interaction
b. There probably is a significant interaction
c. The interaction cannot be significant
d. You cannot make any conclusion about the significance of the interaction
37. In a line graph showing the results from a two-factor experiment, the levels of factor B are presented on the X-axis and, although the line for A1 is crooked, the points on the line are consistently 5 points higher than the line for A2. What result is indicated by this pattern?
a. No indication of an interaction
b. An indication of an overall Factor A effect
c. An indication of a Factor A effect but no indication of an interaction
d. An indication of an interaction but no indication of a Factor A effect
38. Obtaining a significant interaction means that both factors A and B have significant main effects.
39. Whenever a two-factor experiment results in a significant interaction, you should be cautious about interpreting the main effects because an interaction can distort, conceal, or exaggerate the main effects of the individual factors.
40. A two-factor analysis of variance with 2 levels of Factor A and 3 levels of Factor B involves 6 separate hypothesis tests.
41. A two factor analysis of variance produces SSa = 20, SSb = 40 and SSaxb = 90. For this analysis, what is the value for SSbetween treatments?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
42. In a two-factor ANOVA, which of the following is not computed directly but rather is found by subtraction?
a. SSbetween treatments
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At Essay Writing Help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Essay Writing Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Essay Writing Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.