Week 6 Final Project
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGIARISM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Prepare a nine-page paper (excluding title page and reference page) on a green business strategy using the company that you focused on in the Weeks One and Two assignments (Home Depot). Use Chapter 11 of Green to Gold as a guide. Use at least eight sources in addition to Green to Gold. Your green business strategy must include the following:
NOTE: The outline for the assignment is attached.
1. An introduction that addresses the components of your green business strategy.
2. Short-term actions (understanding environmental risks and opportunities):
o An AUDIO analysis worksheet (should be revised from the Week One appendix) (one page) (spreadsheet from Week Two is attached)
o Stakeholder mapping (you should replicate the 2×2 table labeled as the Players Influence Map on page 265, in Word or Excel) (one page)
o Core capabilities assessment (one page)
3. Medium-term actions: Choose THREE of the five areas essential for medium-term actions and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of three to six pages) to address how each should be taken into account.
These five areas are:
o Eco-tracking and management systems
o Engagement and ownership
o External communications
o Internal communication and education
o Over-the-Horizon Scanning
4. Long-term actions: Choose TWO of the three areas essential for long-term actions and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of two to four pages) to address how each should be taken into account.
These three areas are:
o Supply chain auditing
o Rethinking products and reexamining markets
o Building partnerships with key external stakeholders
5. A one-page discussion of the expected outcomes of applying the components of this plan.
6. A conclusion that summarizes your findings and restates the thesis of the paper.
· Must be nine double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of project
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least eight scholarly resources outside of the textbook.
· Must document all sources in APA style.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more