· For the Module 7 brief, you will discuss a nation from the Global South
You will discuss the following from both a Biblical and a political perspective:
· What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s political structures and arrangements?
· What strengths and weaknesses exist within the nation state’s economic structure?
· In conclusion, how well does this nation-state balance liberty, justice, stability and prosperity (LJSP)?
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· The paper should be 2-3 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in Turabian format.
· All required readings and presentations from Module 6, and any relevant readings and presentations from Modules 1-5 must be cited.
3-5 additional sources must be used. These need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more