WEB EXERCISE 2
Perspectives on Consumer Behavior
Focus: Chapters 4
Carefully look at the print ads posted in this folder. Provide your answers to the following questions in the submission area within this folder. Make sure you integrate information from the ads and from the chapter readings into your answers. Be thorough but concise.
1. Which of the ads was/were designed to induce problem recognition among consumers? Briefly explain why (choose two ads).
2. Look at the Audi Ad, which level of the Maslow hierarchy of needs does the ad represent? Briefly explain why.
3. According to Chapter 4 in the textbook, marketers use a number of attitude change strategies in their advertisements. Which of the ads is/are meant to influence attitude change? Briefly explain the strategy being used (choose two ads).
4. Which of the ads integrates external influences on consumer behavior? Briefly explain which external factor the ad represents (choose one ad).
5. Which of the ads emphasizes Functional Consequences and which one emphasizes Psychological Consequences? Briefly explain why
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more