Watch the video and answer the five questions
WEB EXERCISE 1
Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
Focus: Chapters 1 & 2
Watch the California Milk Advisory Board video found within this folder. After watching the video, provide your answers to the following questions in the submission area within this folder. Make sure you integrate information from the video and from the chapter readings into your answers.
1. What were the promotional mix elements (or IMC tools) used in the “happy cows” campaign?
2. What was the market opportunity identified by the California Milk Advisory Board? What made it a market opportunity?
3. What was the unifying symbol of the campaign? Why was it important?
4. What was/were the market segment(s) targeted by the campaign? What segmentation approach do you think they used? Briefly explain why.
5. Which consumer promotion tactics were used in the campaign?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more