Company: Amazon Books
Target Market: China
– Marketing Strategies to Create Value (3 pages) for the in the US and MEXICO Markets. Each of the following should be described as specifically as possible, and with strategic justification given in light of the major issues pointed out in the previous section.
– a. Segmentation Strategy: Divide the market into meaningful smaller markets or submarkets based on common characteristics. Define the main segments of your market. What characteristics define these segments? What are your segmentation strategies?
– b. Target Marketing: Evaluate the market segments and make decisions about which among them is most worthy of investment for development. Who have you identified as the most appropriate segment (target) for this product/service? Create a profile of a typical target consumer and describe them in specific detail. Why have you chosen this target market over others?
Discuss customer lifetime value of your segments and discuss how much marketing expenditure you will spend on acquiring and retaining customers.
– c. Positioning Strategy: How do you want your product to be perceived by your target market? What are key points of competitive differentiation, highlighting your points of difference and points of parity? Be sure you include an explicit – positioning statement here that reflects the key value proposition you are recommending. Why is this a strong positioning strategy?
– Make sure you support each for bibliographic references. Make sure that each team member includes at least 5 bibliographic references that are linked to the content of your project indicating the name of the team member that contributed with the correspondent reference
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more