Group Project – working towards Final Paper and Powerpoint – Developing advertising creative and ad formats, media plan and budget – Homework Assignment #8
Group will work to complete Marketing Plan by defining roles and responsibility for every team member. Each member will take their area and be responsible for sourcing articles and resources, all research and development of their strategic concept that relates to your chosen product. For this assignment you will work together to develop:
1. Advertising creative brief and the overall creative ad concept for your product – this can be a storyboard, initial video concept or written overview.
2. Team will determine your advertising formats (video, digital, TV, social, OOH, print, experiential) and specifics of their campaign look and feel.
3. Team determine your media plan, where you will invest and amount of investment in various paid media channels.
4. Team will provide list of other tactics or more specifics on owned, earned or other marketing communications tactics that will be employed to promote our product in Philadelphia test market. You should be researching Philadelphia media and costs associated with every tactic you choose to employ in order to develop budget and specific allocations for your $500,000 budget for the 6 month time-frame in 2020 that you choose to market in (based on seasonality of your product).
5. Team will begin budget excel sheet to delineate the media /communications channel that will be used and approximate cost. This can be changed as needed for final project submission. Due November 26th at specified time deadline.
The product: Life straw. ➡️ https://www.lifestraw.com
My part is 2and3.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more