You are requested to develop the first part of your final case study. You should submit a report including the following aspects:
• Choose a company or product to develop the case study. Explain your rational. Why did you choose that company / product? • Develop an executive summary
• Introduce the case study. Determine the objective and the purposes.
• Identify problems, challenges and dilemmas
• Wordcount: 2000-2500
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: To analyze the principle, theories, concepts and dynamics of marketing
• Outcome 2: To demonstrate good understanding of theoretical aspects to develop a case study
• Outcome 3: To apply the principles and tools in case study analysis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more